“ I was always hungry for love. Just once, I wanted to know what it was like to get my fill of it — to be fed so much love I couldn’t take any more. Just once.
— Haruki Murakami, Norwegian Wood (via visiondvision)
“ I wrote a poem about it, and then threw it away, because that’s the last thing I need right now: More words dedicated to people who will never dedicate a single thing to me.
— Thought Catalog (via swimmingpoolforants)
Christina Hendricks for Vivienne Westwood - photographed by Greg Williams
I’m having a heart attack
All hail The Queen.
Hello Kitty chocolate drink on @weheartit.com - http://whrt.it/1879Umu
I’m pretty sure one of these would make everything better.
Game of Thrones feels
In tonight’s episode I better see:
- Wtf is going on with Arya.
- Jaime return to King’s Landing with Brienne and keep this promise to let her take Sansa back.
- Theon’s torturing to fucking stop already.
- How is Jon Snow going to get out of this?
- And anything concerning the magnificent, although somewhat problematic Daenerys Targaryen.
“ There were no sex classes. No friendship classes. No classes on how to navigate a bureaucracy, build an organization, raise money, create a database, buy a house, love a child, spot a scam, talk someone out of suicide, or figure out what was important to me. Not knowing how to do these things is what messes people up in life, not whether they know algebra or can analyze literature.